Sunday, January 27, 2013

InStyle Australia: Blake Lively

Blake Lively

The 25-year-old actress, Blake Lively showed off her gorgeous gams in the October 2012 issue of InStyle Australia. A few of the highlights from Miss Lively's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to InStyle Australia! On not looking at pictures of herself after red carpet events: "I think the biggest faux pas is to actually look at the picture, you know? Things always photograph differently and it's about how you feel on the night. It's walking out the door and [thinking], 'Ah, I feel great about this.' Why would you go home and be like, 'Oh no. That's what I look like?' Why ruin the illusion?" On picking what to wear: "I don't know, it just has to feel right. There are a lot of things that I see on other people that I love, but I would never put on myself just because it wouldn't look good. I think the most important thing is to feel good. That's something I learned young." On nabbing a standout piece from the "Gossip Girl" set: Is there any one standout piece that you have been able to snare from the set of Gossip Girl? "It's the first piece that I saw [while filming] Gossip Girl?a Gucci handbag, embroidered, with a bamboo handle wrapped in leather and rose-gold details. It was so beautiful that I said to the costume designer, 'Oh. I can't imagine?do you think one day I could buy something like that?' She called Gucci, came back and said, 'They said you can have it.' It's still one of my very, very favourite pieces." [gallery=829]

Source: http://www.celebritygossiphollywood.com/celebrities/blake-lively/instyle-australia-blake-lively/

Carrie Underwood Cat Power

No comments:

Post a Comment